February 4, 2020Google My Business Workshop
West Palm Beach Marriot (Fly into PBI or FLL airport)
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
This course is designed for automotive professionals who coach, train, or assist dealers in claiming, optimizing, merchandising, and marketing their Google My Business (GMB) listings. Attendees purchasing a premium workshop ticket will have access to Brian’s online course to facilitate the application of the information shared in this workshop and, as a bonus, receive a copy of Hyper-Local Marketing for Automotive Retail written by Brian Pasch
What to Bring
Attendees should bring a laptop computer, AC power adapter, and notepad. Ideally, attendees should have access to GMB accounts for retail dealers with their permission level set to Manager or Owner. If any attendees can not gain access (i.e. they work for an OEM), access with be given to live dealer accounts who have volunteered for the course in order to obtain free optimization work.
The workshop will cover
- Review of all updates to Google My Business over the past year.
- How to inspect Google Maps for phantom GMB listings.
- How to inspect permission levels and access that has been granted to dealership GMB listings.
- How to claim or create a new GMB listing for service, parts, and body shops.
- How to properly merchandise GMB listings for sales, service, and parts.
- How to create and use Location Groups and set permission levels by Location Group.
- How to create and manage an agency level account for Google My Business.
- How to submit a request to Google to combine all department hours on the main sales listing.
- How to fully leverage the Services for each dealership department.
- How to create and merchandise the Products for each dealership department.
- How to properly use GMB posts with specific use cases reviewed.
- How to properly tag all hyperlinks in GMB and products to see traffic in Google Analytics.
- How to integrate online OEM parts stores to GMB product listings.
- How to create model year carousel listing for sales
- How to integrate real-time specials tools like Dealer Teamwork.
- How to troubleshoot problems with Google My Business.