I am researching my Pasch family roots from Germany and could use the help of anyone with additional information on the members of the family tree that I have logged on Ancestry.com. Here is a brief summary of the people I would like to know more about:
Wilhelm and Auguste Pasch – Arrived NYC in 1872, they were 49 and 45 respectively.
Wilhelm was born in 1823 and his father was from Baden, Germany.
Auguste (Augusta) was born 1827 and her father was from Baden, Germany.
I do not know her maiden name, and I would love to get that on the Pasch family tree.
Wilhelm and Auguste has six children:
- Hermann 1849
- Caroline “Lena” 1852
- Mine Pasch 1857
- Frederick (Fritz) Pasch 1860 (My great grandfather)
- William G. Pasch – 1863
- Johanna Pasch 1866
I would love to know more about Wilhelm and Auguste Pasch who brought their family over on May 11, 1872 on a ship from Hamburg.
Who their children married:
- Herman Pasch married Amelia Bollenbacker and had 9 children
- Caroline “Lena” married Johan G. Rilling and had 6 children
- Frederick “Fritz” married Sarah Sweeney and had 3 children (my grandfather was one of the three)
- William married Minnie Pascoe and had 1 child
- Johanna married David C. Allen and had 7 children
I am using Ancestry.com and would appreciate any help with more details on six children of Wilhelm and Auguste Pasch who lived in New Jersey and more specifically in the North Plainfield area.